Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Going Somewhere... :)

Okay, When I said later, I actually meant now. ^_^

I'm going abroad this summer to study. SHOCKER, much? Not really.
And I know, you're probably thinking... (OMG! Dejavu! I actually wrote something like this in a letter I gave my friend)

"OMG! That's so lame and nerdy!" or...
"WHAT? You wasted your summer!" or...
"EEW. I'm gonna stop reading this!" or even...
"O-kaayy.... I don't really care... continue. please."

But, hey, I'm going to enjoy myself there. It's fun. Maybe I should go make a list (Did I mention I love making random lists? Probably not)...

10 Reasons Why I'm Going To Have Fun There:
1.) When I say study, I don't REALLY mean study. I'm NOT going to study. Sure, I'll learn but I'll spend my time MORE playing and shopping and LESS studying.
2.) HELLO? It's ABROAD! That should be reason enough. I get to go to a different country and have a NEW experience.
3.) The price is incredibly cheap. Some famous, rich, guy (OWNER OF 2 AIRPLANE COMPANIES) sponsored everyone who is going there. We only pay, like, half of the real price we SHOULD pay.
4.) I get to shop till I drop. (Not really, I am INCREDIBLY cheap once you leave me money that I have to budget)
5.) It's Parent Free. Haha. Actually, I don't mind my parent's being here. But, I'm not one to get homesick. I'm actually VERY trustable and I would never do anything "bad". Really. ;)
6.) We get to learn a different language. Yep. That's the primary reason.
7.) We get to learn card games. Last time I went to a summer study tour like this, I learned A LOT of card games. It was SUPER FUN!
8.) My classmates and schoolmates are coming with me. A lot of us are coming this school year. Wheeee!
9.) I've got SOMETHING to keep me busy. Last summer, I was BORED TO DEATH. Why am I still alive? Up to this day, I don't know. :P
10.) I get to meet Visayans. I love Visayans. Especially people from Bacolod. Most of my family in the mother side are from Bacolod and I love it there. So, whenever I see someone from Bacolod (or even Visayas), I immediately feel a part of home.

Oh, and there's this TINY detail....
THERE'S NO INTERNET/WIFI THERE
Big detail, actually...

NO. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No.
I'm Hyperventilating....
Actually, I'm not really sure. I think there isn't any.
And If I'm Right... (Uh oh... bad habit again...)
No Twitter
No Facebook
No Blog
No Youtube
No Fanfiction
No Wiki
NO INTERNET!!!!

Nah. I think I'll find a loophole. There. Is. Always. A. Loophole.
"When there's a will, there's a WAY!"

:) :) :) :) :) :) :D

XOXO
Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment