Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Usuals.. :)

Hey,

It's Almost S-U-M-M-E-R! :D
Yeah... Nothing to do... I shall be posting RANDOM STUFF.

Just made up some greek god expressions, that would be, you know, Funny.
Zeus: Because I Said So
Athena: Duh!
Aphrodite: I love You! / Now, Honey / ILoveit~!
Hades: Go to Hell! :P
Ares: You've got a problem with that?
Dionysus: You're mental. :P
Hephaestus: Screw it!

Yeah, Some are pretty O.K. and others are corny. I am currently.. BORED.

Tomorrow is our last exam. Yippee for me! :). After that, we will check our test papers. Then, we will have R.A.T. (Don't bother asking) and after that, we're FREE! :D.
Free!
Free!
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
SUMMER VACATION! :))))

What I am Getting Busy with as of TODAY:
1.) Percy Jackson Tissue tubes
2.) Writing Letters (2 to my bestfriends, 1 to myself)
3.) Manga Reading
4.) Reading Harry Potter Book 7
5.) Watching the Harry Potter movies
6.) TWITTER
7.) Gushing over my HAIR. (Yep, I'm getting bangs and curls)
8.) Fanfiction!

XOXO
Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment