Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Priority Books

You see, I've got a REALLY long reading list, because sometimes, I don't have enough time to read (shocking). I'm the kind of person who's ALWAYS busy. Schoolwork, art, computer, anything. And so, I can't go around reading all the books I want to. And I know the saying, "If there's a will, therems a way", but i cant "will" reading everyday. Because, something will have to be sacrificed (sleep, grades, etc). Anyway, my "TOP PRIORITY BOOKS" right now are "Pride and Prejudice" and "Lord of the Rings" (okay, fine, book series). I just finished to Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, and imma talk about it in a later post, maybe. Sometimes, I feel like a jack of all trades, you know? Because I'm so busy, I can't concentrate on one thing only. I am a good piano player, but my note reading's not that fast. I'm athletic (in the running and swimming aspect) but I don't train everyday. I love to read books, but compared to some people, my book reading age is "young". I can write well, but I know I could be a way better writer if I wrote a lot more. Ugh. This is all so frustrating.

Woah. Those last sentences were off topic.

XOXO
Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment