Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Don't break the Smolder

"They just can't get my nose right!"
-Flynn Rider

Man, I never get tired of that. Even though it's kind of corny. What can I say? I'm a sucker for Disney movies. Especially the older ones with princesses and princes and castles and crabs and sea witches. Wait, that's The Little Mermaid. Oops.
But, seriously, I AM. And so, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I said I loved Tangled.
Gosh! Tangled. One of the best "new" Disney movies. (The other ones kind of suck. Seriously, Prom? Princess and the frog? Lemonade Mouth?) Disney got cornier and cornier until you couldn't take it anymore. And then, BAM! Tangled came out.
And Disney Magic was restored.
I know this post is, like, a year late, since Tangled came out last year (cross that--- last last year). And yes, I REALLY should have watched it last last year. (I gotta start remembering its 2012 right now!), but I was busy at that time... So... Yeah.
I read some of the reviews, and they said, something like, even though tangled was a success, enjoyable, etc, it was far from being the best "traditional" Disney film. It just couldn't compare to "Lion King", "Beauty and the Beast", "The Little Mermaid", etc. I don't really hate them for that, because it's kind of true. I mean, I think that we were all just craving for that kind of movie, or "Disney magic", that when Tangled came out, we were all... What's the word for it? :O wowed.
I loved everything. The plot. The characters. The animals. The songs. The hair. Even Mother Gothel. TANGLED, Y U SO AWESOME?

Favorite characters in Tangled:
1.) Flynn Rider
2.) Rapunzel
3.) Mother Gothel
4.) Pascal
5.) Maximus
6.) The guy who said, "Go, live your dream,"
7.) The guy who got Flynn's nose wrong.

Favorite Songs:
1.) Mother Knows Best
2.) The song they sing to the flower or Rapunzel's hair
3.) When will my life Begin
4.) Rapunzel and Eugene's theme song
5.) you've got a dream (not sure of the title)

Favorite Moments:
1.) "They just can't get my nose right"
2.) the smolder. :P
3.) when Rapunzel says no to her mother
4.) "I love you" "I love you more" "I love you most"
5.) "Did I tell you I have a thing for brunettes?"
6.) when Flynn cut her hair
7.) Maximus moments. Lol
8.) "And after many years of asking and asking and asking, I finally said yes."
9.) At the start, when pascal camouflages, while they are playing hide and seek.
10.) when Rapunzel is torn between being guilty and being rebellious.
11.) when they were almost drowning,
12.) boat scene. :)

XOXO
Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment