Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blogging

A while ago, in school, my friends and I started talking about Blogs. Of how awesome they are. Of how expressive you can be. I didn't even know they had blogs. But, of course, that is the point of blogging, kinda. I love blogging. You can just about rant about anything, hate on anyone, and say everything you want to say, without the fear of being judged. Hell, I could even  FLY here if I wanted to. It is your adventure world (at least mine is), country, and haven.
Even though we talked all afternoon about blogs, my friends and I still do not know each other's blogs. Because BLOGS should be kept secret, or that is what I believe. There are public blogs, but the best, most personal ones, are the secret ones, because, come on, how could any of us "rant" our hearts out, if we knew someone was watching-slash-reading everything.
E V E R Y T H I N G.
This is my blog. This is MY WORLD. And I am not prepared to let it become one of those facebook profiles.

Where you are WATCHED.
Where you are JUDGED.
(okay, maybe I was exaggerating a little bit there)

Anyway, blogging is as fun as it gets. Expect me to blog more often, and I hope you have a good day.
Really. :)

XOXO
Bea
My Lame Picture of the Firework/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment