Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello 2013

This year's new years celebration is very uneventful compared to last year. Last year had food, fireworks, and music, and this year, my family's just... jamming. My brothers are playing TF2; parents are watching TV, I'm blogging (as usual), and my little sister is doing who knows what. Our midnight snacks comprise of sandwiches (Nutella and spam). Our music, meanwhile, is an odd mixture of firework sounds and team fortress special effects.

Strangely enough, it doesn't feel like any less of a new year.

Anyway, I'm writing this to record what my family is doing, however boring it might be, because these things tend to become nostalgic and wonderful over time.

Anyway, Bea here signing off. I don't want to miss the countdown.

2013 Motto: Carpe Diem!

XOXO
Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment