Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!
Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Hi people, It's 2:43 pm now, Friday and we don't have classes (*Happy Dance! Scream! Yippee!*). It's the day after Chinese New Year and since I go to a chinese school, Today is counted as a HOLIDAY! (*Happy Dance again!*) So, yeah, I'm chilling out and being super Lazy today. I love being chinese and going to a chinese school! P-R-O-U-D!

Yesterday, we went to the mall to watch our schoolmates dance chinese dances. Everyone was required to come. We were all so happyy because, well, normal boring school lessons were replaced by watching the chinese dances. At the mall. Eating food. When it's supposed to be class hours.

In fact, this whole week has been really, really, really AWESOME! Most of the time, classes were disrupted so the dancers could practice. So, while all the teachers were watching the practices, we stayed in our classrooms and did our teen~ish (sorry, I Make-up words sometimes) stuff (listening to music, gossip, truth or dare, etc.). There was also a chinese-food-selling-thing downstairs that sold Tikoy, Hopia, and other chinese food.

I think I'm getting off-topic there.^^

Anyway, we went to the mall yesterday to watch our schoolmates dance and sing. My brother also danced. I was able to record SOME of the dances where my friends were in and I'll (try to) upload it here. (I'm not sure if the upload will be successful 'cause we've got bad internet connection).

Most of the dances and songs were cool and lively. I couldn't record them ALL because my arms would hurt after recording a dance/song (I had to extend them forward and high up). Anyway, I recorded the dances where my friends were in. Sadly, I wasn't able to record the BEST dance. (Curse my weak arms! ~not really) Oh, Well.

Here Goes!


(to be uploaded later on)<- Kung Fu Fan Dance by My Brother. He's at the back though.

I'll upload the other videos later. Right now, I'm late for a class meeting for a project. And I'm the leader. Ohh, how tardy i ammmm! :/

I'm Late. I'm Late. I'm Late. I'm Late. I'm Late. I'm Late. I'm Late. /terminated

Ta~Ta

XOXO
Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment