Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What I'm doing for now! ;)

Hey, guess what I've been doing for like the past week!!! I've been watching swac!! Do you know what swac is??? It's sonny with a chance!! Yes! Love the show! And you should too!! Just search sonny with a chance in YouTube and watch an episode! It's funny! I've been waiting for falling for the falls to air.....it's airing at June 12!!! That's like some days from now!! So ok, dad, mom , and sis are back home!!!

WHAT I HAVE BEEN ADDICTING IN RECENTLY:
1. Sonny with a chance!!
2. Twitter
3. My blog!
4. My math ( I know, wierd? Nerdy? But somehow, it's fun!!)
5. Dvbs!!!
6. What the next school year will be like
7. Who to vote for class president
8. Watergun fight!!!!
9. Wearing my LUCKY PENANT for luck!
10. Getting a turtle..!

Xoxo
Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment