Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

random songs I should download and put in my ipod

1.) Always Be My Baby -David Cook
2.) Time After Time -Roxette
3.) It's Alright, It's Okay- Ashley Tisdale
4.) Stay My Baby -Miranda Cosgrove
5.) Never Gonna Give You Up -Rick Astley
6.) Every Breath You Take- The Police
7.) Just A Dream -Nelly
8.) Feeling Good -Michael Buble
9.) Can We Still Be Friends -Mandy Moore
9.) When I Grow Up -Pussycat Dolls
10.) Smells Like Teen Spirit -Nirvana
11.) On My Own
12.) Right Round
13.) Jai Ho- Pussycat Dolls
14.) Big Girls Don't Cry -Fergie
15.) Heart on fire- Jonathan Clay
16.) Somewhere We Only Know
17.) The Lightning Strike -snow patrol
18.) Somewhere in Neverland
19.) Bittersweet Symphony- The Verve
20.) All Star -Smashmouth
21.) Touch My Hand -David Archuleta
22.) Crush- David Archuleta
23.) Don't you forget about me - Simple Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment