Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

She Lives

I wasn't able to write or post Parts 2 and 3 of the Hong Kong trip because I got really lazy busy.

Anyway, I just got back from a retreat that is 10 hours away if you take the bus- which, we did. For personal reasons, I won't name the area because I'm too paranoid about my friends or acquaintances accidentally discovering this blog, but I will say that it's cool. Literally.

It was a 4-day trip including the travel time and actual hotel time. My classmates and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I won't go into detail and instead will post random things I took pictures of.







I am by no means a photography expert or even an enthusiast. That being said, I do like recording various things and sights and being able to capture their brilliance.

xoxo
Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment